Refer a student
Do you know a student who could benefit from a DVFriends education? We would be happy to have a conversation with a family to see if DVFriends might be a good fit.
DVFriends serves students in grades 1 - 12 who live with one or more of the following:
- Specific Learning Disability
- Reading Disorder/Dyslexia
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Executive Functioning Disorder
- Disorder of Written Expression/Dysgraphia
- Mathematics Disorder/Dyscalculia
- Auditory Processing Disorder
- Expressive/Receptive Language Disorder
- Memory or Processing Speed Challenges
- Non-Verbal Learning Disability
Contact Jim Miller, Director of Enrollment Management, or Kavitha Patel, Assistant Director of Admissions and Director of Financial Aid, at [email protected] for more information or visit the Admissions section of our website for details on admissions events and process.
The School shall not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national or ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, sexual identity, age, disability or marital status in the administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic and other school-administered programs, or in hiring, use of volunteers or board membership.