DVFriends’ tuition is inclusive. There are no extra charges for athletics, activities, books, supplies, student laptops, iPads, and other technology.
We understand that a DVFriends education is a significant investment in your student’s future and our simple, transparent tuition structure helps you easily understand the full cost to attend the school.
Grades 1st & 2nd (Lower School): $37,350
Grades 3rd - 5th (Lower School): $39,850
Grades 6th - 8th (Middle School): $44,900
Grades 9th - 12th (Upper School): $46,475
Midyear-enrolled students pay the current year's tuition on a prorated basis. Contact admissions for more information.
Need-based financial aid is available to families who qualify. A significant percentage of families who apply do receive some level of tuition assistance/financial aid. Please see the video below for an explanation of tuition assistance/financial aid at DVFriends.
The following OPTIONAL items are not included in tuition.
- Participation in a school activity/trip requiring air or boat transportation
- Transportation on one of the DVFriends school vans
- School Lunch
Need-based financial aid is available for school trips that involve an additional fee. In many cases, transportation is provided at no cost by the school district in which a student resides.
Financial Aid Application Process
What are the requirements for financial aid?
What documentation will I need to complete the application?
What if I want to leave my online application and come back to it later?
How do I know if you have received my Application?
Is DVFriends tuition tax-deductible?
Can we use 529 fund to help pay tuition at DVFriends?
What if I have other questions?
(610) 640-4150 x2120
- Specific Learning Disability
- Reading Disorder/Dyslexia
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Executive Functioning Disorder
- Disorder of Written Expression/Dysgraphia
- Mathematics Disorder/Dyscalculia
- Auditory Processing Disorder
- Expressive/Receptive Language Disorder
- Memory or Processing Speed Challenges
- Non-Verbal Learning Disability