One of the nation’s best schools for bright students who learn differently, Delaware Valley Friends School delivers an extraordinary education in grades 1–12 within a nurturing, inclusive Quaker learning community—one that is constantly growing and evolving.
Our Quaker beliefs help all students feel supported and encouraged, thrive in an environment that celebrates differences and each person’s inherent worth, work towards creating an inclusive community, and learn to recognize their own strengths while discovering new passions.
Our innovative curriculum, designed and led by expert educators, ensures students gain the skills and confidence to chart ambitious academic journeys. Moreover, DVFriends faculty actively partner with families and students to build trust and accountability, and foster the resilience to succeed and achieve—in school, in college, and wherever life takes them.
- Specific Learning Disability
- Reading Disorder/Dyslexia
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Executive Functioning Disorder
- Disorder of Written Expression/Dysgraphia
- Mathematics Disorder/Dyscalculia
- Auditory Processing Disorder
- Expressive/Receptive Language Disorder
- Memory or Processing Speed Challenges
- Non-Verbal Learning Disability