How to Apply
DVFriends uses an online application for admission to grades 1 - 11.
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR THE 2024-25 SCHOOL YEAR.
Click on Apply Now.
Create an Account to start your child's application.
Select Begin Admissions Process
- Complete the contact pages of the application
- Select Submit Application
Select Back to Parent Portal, Continue the Admissions Process.
Refer to the checklist for the required application materials.
If you already have a student enrolled at DVFriends and want to apply for another child, please click Existing Account.
To check the status of your application:
You may check the status of your application by selecting the Apply Now button to login with your email and password.
DVFriends may not be able to support a rising 12th-grade student. Please contact our admissions office to discuss options.
When an application is complete, it is submitted to our Admissions Committee for careful review. If the committee believes your student will benefit from our program, they will be invited to spend a day at DVFriends.
A parent interview with Jim Miller, Director of Enrollment Management, is required.
We are here to answer your questions. Call (610) 640-4150 or email anytime for a one-on-one conversation.
(610) 640-4150 x2100
Assistant Director of Admissions, Director of Financial Aid
(610) 640-4150 x2120
- Specific Learning Disability
- Reading Disorder/Dyslexia
- Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Executive Functioning Disorder
- Disorder of Written Expression/Dysgraphia
- Mathematics Disorder/Dyscalculia
- Auditory Processing Disorder
- Expressive/Receptive Language Disorder
- Memory or Processing Speed Challenges
- Non-Verbal Learning Disability